Tuesday 28 April 2015

Decide on what you want and desire.



. Many people are “lazy” to do this, at their own peril.If you did not have pen and paper at the beginning of the course, Please stop now and get yourself a notepaper and pen and keep them where you study this course.Never say, “I DON'T WANT this”, such as “I don't want to be broke”. Instead, focus on what you WANT, such as “I attract more money into my life” “I am becoming healthier and healthier each morning I wake up; say it with conviction, even if you physically feel the pain.

As you do this I want you to focus on a THREE LETTER WORD that will guarantee your success. The three-letter word is WHY…You must be clear on WHY you want your goal or desire, or WHY you want to fulfill a certain dream. Always, always, always (should I say that again?) keep your focus on WHY you are doing what you are doing. A-L-W-A-Y-S! The mind likes to “see” benefits

This is why 99% of people fail at any attempt to improve their life. They are not clear on WHY they want what they want. They are not clear on the BENEFITS. The WHY is always more important than the HOW. Your mind is structured to find the “how”. In other words, WHY you want something will motivate you to achieve it. Worrying or trying to figure out HOW you are going to get it only pushes it further away. So always focus on the WHY.


As soon as you encounter the first obstacle that comes along, your subconscious will give you all the logical reasons why you should quit. If you focus on WHY you want what you want you will not give up easily but will be motivated to keep moving toward your goal, even if you have a temporary setback.

 Commit yourself 100% to follow through UNTIL you get a result.

Read it again! I didn't say IF you get a result. There is a huge difference. I said UNTIL you get a result. Keep in mind, there is only one way to fail, and that is to quit.

Suspend your disbelief. Or, rather sustain your belief.

Do not prejudge whether or not the self-improvement program, book or strategy you are using will work. Suspend your disbelief that it will NOT work for you. Keep in mind that it has worked for others and it WILL work for you.

One of the most common obstacles I run into with participants in my seminars is that they think, “I know this has worked for others, but in my case it is different.” In fact, I have never worked with a participant who didn't think that in their case it was “different”. They always say, “Yes, but.”

Trust me, your case is not different. Your circumstances may
be different, but the underlying problem is the same. The mind works the same way.


No comments:

Post a Comment