Saturday 2 May 2015

Doing What You Know




I am sure you know people who have studied personal improvement material most of their lives and have not made any SIGNIFICANT changes. They read, study and attend self-improvement seminars and nothing, or very little, seems to change.

Why is this so?

Simply because they are self-improvement “junkies”. Like any junkie they need a “fix”. But the problem is that even though it is a positive fix, they are still addicts. They are addicted to the illusion that the more they study and learn, the more their life will improve. If they can just find that one book, one program, one strategy they are looking for, their lives  will turn around.

Of course, they never find it because they are addicted to COLLECTING INFORMATION. They read all the books and listen to the tapes and CD's and study, but they don't move forward.

Here's why…

It is not enough to KNOW what to do - you must DO what you know. Read it again!

In other words, MORE INFORMATION is not the answer. Even the information you are learning in this e-course. Do not hurry to read one lesson in order you ask for the next lesson. There is no magic in the next lesson. The magic lies in reflection. Reflect and reflect and reflect on what you are reading at any one time. I promise you that when you finish this course you will KNOW what to do. However, the goal for this e-course is to get you to DO what you KNOW.

I am not saying that learning new techniques and strategies is not helpful. I buy hundreds of books and attend dozens of seminars, but I know that the INFORMATION will not change my life. The change comes when I APPLY and REFLECT ON the information UNTIL I GET THE RESULT I desire. In other words, when  I DO what I KNOW.

My intention for the first three lessons of this e-course is to set you up not to fail. In other words, failure is not an option if you will DO what you KNOW. (Actually apply what you are learning). If that is the case, then you are ready for the next step. You are ready for the Ultimate Secret That Can Change Your Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment